The vegetarian festival is one of the not-to-be miss foodie events. It is in fact a food heaven for vegetarian or those who are interested in vegetarian food in Thailand. During the even, many food vendors will use their sophisticated skill and creativity to come up with the vegetarian dishes that are very close in both taste and look of the real meat dishes ( such as pork satay ). Therefore, we would like to invite you to experience this unique event with us. The event will be held only 2 days, 20 and 21 October.
- Experience behind-the-scene insights of Vegetarian Festival in Bangkok
- Tastes variety of most mouth-watering Vegetarian dishes Bangkok has to offer
- Support local communities in a fun way
- Learn about tradition and entertaining stories of the vegetarian event in Bangkok
- Experience the fun of Tuk Tuk riding to discover Bangkok’s Bangkok Vegetarian Festival
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- 5 tasting locations and 10+ yummy vegetarian food and drink samples (enough for full dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Fun & informative guided walking tour, including visits local landmarks during the vegetarian festival.
- A fun Tuk Tuk right during the tour
What's not included?
- Transportation from and to our meeting place (our meeting place is easily reached via MRT)
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.