Yaowarat Street Food Tour (Chinatown)
Yaowarat, Bangkok’s Chinatown, is the World’s most renowned street food destination and the local favorite dining district. On this early night adventure, we bring to you discover the sophisticated flavors of Bangkok’s 200 years old community that is rich with Thai-Chinese tradition & delicious food. During the tour you will walk to explore & taste local cuisines from 7 famous eateries, varied from street food vendors to renowned Thai-Chinese diners. Between each tasting location, you will get behind-the-scene exposure of this unique neighborhood: meeting the food bazaar’s lively characters, hearing its memorable stories, and visiting religious and cultural landmarks. It’s our goal to provide you with a delicious and unique adventure that will highlight your Bangkok trip with the most memorable foodie experience.
Follow the wolf pack. With lots of thing to see and a large variety of foods to choose from, even Thais from other parts of the country found it difficult to navigate themselves in Yaowarat. Our 3.5 hours tour aims to help visitors unveil the secret of Chinatown through its various tastes and fascinating tradition. As recommended by CNN Travel, our Yaowarat Street Food Tour is just a perfect trail for those seeking to experience Bangkok’s must-visit streets as you have already seen in numerous of travel shows and big-hit movies, including Hangover Part II.
- Experience behind-the-scene insights of Yaowarat by Bangkok locals
- Tastes variety of most mouth-watering fares Yaowarat has to offer
- Support local communities in a fun way
- Learn about tradition and entertaining stories of one of the oldest neighborhoods in Bangkok
- Discover real Thai culinary culture at night
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- 7 tasting locations and 10+ yummy food and drink samples (enough for full dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Fun & informative guided walking tour, including visits local landmarks in Yaowarat neighborhood.
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included?
- Transportation from and to our meeting place (our meeting place is easily reached via MRT)
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.