Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Bangkok is claimed to be the city that never stop eating. Bangkokians usually find themselves enjoy eating even at midnight. So, what would be a better idea than exploring this city of angels via a fun Tuk Tuk ride and visiting best local eateries after the sunset? That’s why we’d love to invite you to come with us on the “BANGKOK’s BEST EATS MIDNIGHT FOOD TOUR”
Go beyond tourist zones for the most enjoyable midnight eating adventure. After the moon comes up, cruise along Bangkok streets via this city’s iconic 3-wheel, Tuk Tuk, to visit Bangkokian’s favorite places to eat. Taste a variety of savory menus, including the local favorite Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food), the town’s Best Pad Thai, and the popular home-style Thai snack. Between the bites, visit old-town landmarks and temples for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene. Discover the side of Bangkok wholly unknown to visitors. We will finish the tour by the Cinderella’s time. *** Please note that this tour is not suitable for vegetarian ***
- Enjoy amazingly delicious and 100% local experiences with friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Visit local famous eateries at night including the best Pad Thai and Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food) *** Please note that Pad Thai restaurant will be closed on every monday. However, you will try other interesting things on Monday instead ***
- Try best kept-secret Guay Tiew Kua Gai and go behind the scenes to see how it's made.
- Sipping chilled beer at our "Secret Bar", known to have the most fantastic view in Bangkok
- Explore the amazing flower market
- Visit a magnificent temple for a unique night-time perspective
- Experience the fun of Tuk Tuk riding to discover Bangkok’s atmosphere at night
- A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
- 7+ delicious food & drink tastings as mentioned in the program (enough for big late dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour ( only hotels in Bangkok city center. Please check the drop off area here )
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included?
- Pick up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public BTS sky train system) , tips
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
Private Tour Option
This tour is also available as a private option
The itinerary of the "Private" Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk is identical to that of the Join-in one. However, in the private option, it will be more exclusive (just you and the guide )and the tour starting time is more flexible. On this private tour, you can decide your own starting time ranging from 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm. We can’t start the tour later than 8.00 pm.
*Note: This price is per person.
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax & up|
|Price Per Person THB||2,300||2,300||2,150||2,150||2,000||2,000||1,900|
What people say about this tour
My friend and I were novices when it came to street food and ordering in Thailand. We decided to try Bangkok Food Tours private midnight tour. I can honestly say we still talk about it. Keng, our guide, picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. Keng was absolutely amazing and he took us to all of his favorite places, explaining how they make the food and what and how to order if we come back. One of our most favorite part was visiting Wat Pho at night. We had been there during the day and it was really special to go back at night without the crowds. Have a few drinks before hand and come hungry! Also mark on the map where he takes you to get the best mango sticky rice in town, because we definitely trekked back to get it again the next day!Amy M, TripAdvisor |
This was a marvelous experience to try some most excellent street food. We were scurried from one hidden gem to another in Tuk Tuks, sampling foods from off the beaten track places in Bangkok. My only regret is that we didn't do this when we first arrived as there are several places I would want to revisit. I highly recommend this tour.Bogacha, TripAdvisor |
My wife and I booked a evening tuk tuk food tour with this company. The guide was very friendly and took us to very authentic, often off the beaten path, venues to sample some local cuisine. We didn't feel rushed and spent just the right amount of time at each spot. Definitely worth it.Mooman1980, TripAdvisor |
Should you (the client) choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for all day tours:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.