Yaowarat Street Food Tour (Chinatown)
Yaowarat, Bangkok’s Chinatown, is the World’s most renowned street food destination and the local favorite dining district. On this early night adventure, we bring to you discover the sophisticated flavors of Bangkok’s 200 years old community that is rich with Thai-Chinese tradition & delicious food. During the tour you will walk to explore & taste local cuisines from 7 famous eateries, varied from street food vendors to renowned Thai-Chinese diners. Between each tasting location, you will get behind-the-scene exposure of this unique neighborhood: meeting the food bazaar’s lively characters, hearing its memorable stories, and visiting religious and cultural landmarks. It’s our goal to provide you with a delicious and unique adventure that will highlight your Bangkok trip with the most memorable foodie experience.
Follow the wolf pack. With lots of thing to see and a large variety of foods to choose from, even Thais from other parts of the country found it difficult to navigate themselves in Yaowarat. Our 3.5 hours tour aims to help visitors unveil the secret of Chinatown through its various tastes and fascinating tradition. As recommended by CNN Travel, our Yaowarat Street Food Tour is just a perfect trail for those seeking to experience Bangkok’s must-visit streets as you have already seen in numerous of travel shows and big-hit movies, including Hangover Part II.
- Experience behind-the-scene insights of Yaowarat by Bangkok locals
- Tastes variety of most mouth-watering fares Yaowarat has to offer
- Support local communities in a fun way
- Learn about tradition and entertaining stories of one of the oldest neighborhoods in Bangkok
- Discover real Thai culinary culture at night
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- 7 tasting locations and 10+ yummy food and drink samples (enough for full dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Fun & informative guided walking tour, including visits local landmarks in Yaowarat neighborhood.
- Bangkok Food Guide Leaflet
What's not included?
- Transportation from and to our meeting place (our meeting place is easily reached via MRT)
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
Private Tour Option
This tour is also avaiable as a private option.
For your information, the itinerary of this "private" tour is identical to that of the "Join-in" one. However, in the private option, it will be more exclusive (just you and the guide )and the tour starting time is more flexible. On this private tour, you can decide your own starting time ranging from 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm. We can’t start the tour later than 7.00 pm as our partner restaurants will close. The tour will take around 3.5 hours.
*Note: This price is per person. It also does not include “ Pick up and drop off service”
|Number of guests
|Price Per Person THB
What people say about this tour
The walking street food tour was amazing. We don't tend to do guided tours a lot but we were only in Bangkok for one night and this was an ideal way of combining seeing a bit of the city with delicious food. I don't eat meat and our tour guide (Lilly) was helpful and accommodating with this. In fact I can't praise Lilly highly enough, she even went out of her way at the end to make sure we were on the right train to get back to our hotel after the tour.I_Montoya2016, TripAdvisor |
Absolutely fantastic night! 10/10 Would HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone that is new to Bangkok. Lily our guide was amazing, so much local knowledge of the area and she made us feel so comfortable, she is also quite the little joker too hehe!Kass Y, TripAdvisor |
The Foodtour in Bangkok was fantastic. The guide was great and gives us a lot of interesting information. She showed us great places with delicous food. It's amazing what you get to eat and also where. Everything works and was on time. It was a perfect evening for us and we would recommend it – and will do the tour again. It was so much fun!Beatrice P, TripAdvisor |
Should you (the client) choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Yaowarat Street Food Tour (Chinatown):
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.