Bangkok Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Chinese Version is available
Bangkok is claimed to be the city that never stop eating. Bangkokians usually find themselves enjoy eating even at midnight. So, what would be a better idea than exploring this city of angels via a fun Tuk Tuk ride and visiting best local eateries after the sunset? That’s why we’d love to invite you to come with us on the “BANGKOK’s BEST EATS MIDNIGHT FOOD TOUR”
Go beyond tourist zones for the most enjoyable midnight eating adventure. After the moon comes up, cruise along Bangkok streets via this city’s iconic 3-wheel, Tuk Tuk, to visit Bangkokian’s favorite places to eat. Taste a variety of savory menus, including the local favorite Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food), the town’s Best Pad Thai, and the popular home-style Thai snack. Between the bites, visit old-town landmarks and temples for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene. Discover the side of Bangkok wholly unknown to visitors. We will finish the tour by the Cinderella’s time.
- Enjoy amazingly delicious and 100% local experiences with friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Visit local famous eateries at night including the best Pad Thai and Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food)
- Try best kept-secret Guay Tiew Kua Gai and go behind the scenes to see how it's made.
- Sipping chilled beer at our "Secret Bar", known to have the most fantastic view in Bangkok
- Explore the amazing flower market
- Visit a magnificent temple for a unique night-time perspective
- Experience the fun of Tuk Tuk riding to discover Bangkok’s atmosphere at night
- A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
- 7+ delicious dishes as mentioned in the program (enough for big late dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour ( Only hotels in Bangkok city center. Please check the drop off area below. )
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- Bangkok Food Guide Leaflet
What's not included?
- Pick up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public MRT subway system)
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
Drop off area
- If you can't see the position of the hotels, click and tick "Hotel Show Up"
- If you can't see your hotel in the list, click to search the hotel in full screen.
Private Tour Option
This tour is also available as a private option
The itinerary of the "Private" Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk is identical to that of the Join-in one. However, in the private option, it will be more exclusive (just you and the guide )and the tour starting time is more flexible. On this private tour, you can decide your own starting time ranging from 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm. We can’t start the tour later than 8.00 pm.
*Note: This price is per person.
|Number of guests
|Price Per Person THB
What people say about this tour
To say it was fantastic is an understatement, we had Mod (apologies if spelt wrong) as our guide and she was fantastic, great fun, very good English and very knowledgeable.
She entertained with stories that included the guests and shared so much history and facts about food and Bangkok. Apart from the food and restaurants all stops were highlights including the Wat and lotus flower preparation, flower market and secret rooftop bar with magnificent views over the river.Cust 4, TripAdvisor |
Mod was excellent, she took the time to make sure we are taken care of at every single food stop. This is, in my opinion, the best way to sample great Bangkok street food and to enjoy the Tuk Tuk experience.Nhac N, TripAdvisor |
I had a blast on my food tour. It was fun to ride in the Tuk Tuk and our guide (Mod?) was funny and knowledgable. This tour also gave a good overview of some of the sights of the city as we went to a couple of temples, the and flower market as well as a rooftop bar, and several smaller restaurants. I loved the alleyway noodles we tried, plus the fruit and coconut pancake thingies. The pad thai was good, too. I highly recommend this tour!Gwaelizb, TripAdvisor |
Should you (the client) choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk :
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.