Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Bangkok is claimed to be the city that never stop eating. Bangkokians usually find themselves enjoy eating even at midnight. So, what would be a better idea than exploring this city of angels via a fun Tuk Tuk ride and visiting best local eateries after the sunset? That’s why we’d love to invite you to come with us on the “BANGKOK’s BEST EATS MIDNIGHT FOOD TOUR”
Go beyond tourist zones for the most enjoyable midnight eating adventure. After the moon comes up, cruise along Bangkok streets via this city’s iconic 3-wheel, Tuk Tuk, to visit Bangkokian’s favorite places to eat. Taste a variety of savory menus, including the local favorite Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food), the town’s Best Pad Thai, and the popular home-style Thai snack. Between the bites, visit old-town landmarks and temples for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene. Discover the side of Bangkok wholly unknown to visitors. We will finish the tour by the Cinderella’s time. *** Please note that this tour is not suitable for vegetarian ***
- Enjoy amazingly delicious and 100% local experiences with friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Visit local famous eateries at night including the best Pad Thai and Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food) *** Please note that Pad Thai restaurant will be closed on every monday. However, you will try other interesting things on Monday instead ***
- Try best kept-secret Guay Tiew Kua Gai and go behind the scenes to see how it's made.
- Sipping chilled beer at our "Secret Bar", known to have the most fantastic view in Bangkok
- Explore the amazing flower market
- Visit a magnificent temple for a unique night-time perspective
- Experience the fun of Tuk Tuk riding to discover Bangkok’s atmosphere at night
- A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
- 7+ delicious food & drink tastings as mentioned in the program (enough for big late dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour ( only hotels in Bangkok city center. Please check the drop off area here )
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included?
- Pick up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public BTS sky train system) , tips
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.