Ancient Ayutthaya Food & History Tour (Private Only)
Explore ancient ruins and taste old time gourmet food. The UNESCO’s world heritage, Ayutthaya served as the capital of Siam (old Thailand) for over 400 years. On this full day excursion, we provide you a combination of history, architecture, and gastronomy. We bring you to explore Ayutthaya’s majestic temples and taste Thai favorite cuisines from locally owned eateries. Try some of the amazing dish made from centuries-old recipes and learn fascinating stories about the rise and fall of the Ayutthaya Empire.
- Immerse yourself in Thai history & savor Ayutthaya’s gourmet food & desserts
- Get hands-on experience on the art of making traditional Thai sweets such as “roti sai mai (roti with fairy floss)”
- Visit Wat Yai Chaimongkol, the magnificent ancient royal monastery that showcases Ayutthaya’s amazing history and culture.
- Take a boat ride on the Chao Phraya River to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Ayutthaya old quarter
- Arrive at Wat Chai Wattanaram, arguably the most remarkable temple in Ayutthaya, by boat. This will give you the most beautiful perspective of this amazing temple
- Taste ancient Thai cuisines in a beautiful Thai restaurant.
- Visit Wat Pananchoeng Temple, home to the biggest and oldest Buddha statue (1324 AD) in the Ayutthaya Kingdom
- Savor a freshly-caught grilled monster river prawn, with its size as big as your palm, served with appetizing Thai spicy sauce. You will also have an exclusive opportunity to take a kitchen tour to witness the cooking process.
- 10+ delicious food & drink samples mentioned in the program (enough for the whole day meal)
- Pick up and drop off service from and to your accommodation
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- VIP van transportation and your personal driver
- All admission and activity fees as mentioned in the program
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
|Price Per Person||฿5,500||฿5,000||฿4,000||฿3,800||฿3,600||฿3,200||฿3,200|