Street Food Hunt at Chatuchak & Aor Tor Kor Markets
The most popular shopping paradise in Bangkok, Chatuchak Weekend Market always ends up on travelers' visiting list. If you plan to shop at Chatuchak, why don't you combine your shopping trip with an eating adventure? Take a food journey through Chatuchak Market and the adjacent Aor Tor Kor Market, and savor a variety of delicious street food and Thai snacks. Between bites, we'll walk through alleys offering interesting items and products, during which you can get a glimpse of what souvenirs are available for you to bring home. Enhance your shopping experience with our unique food adventure through Chatuchak and Aor Tor Kor markets now!
- Make the most out of your Chatuchak shopping trip by discovering the popular food vendors and restaurants only locals known about.
- Enjoy delicious Thai street food and snacks such as grilled honey pork with sticky rice, North-Eastern Thai (Issan) dishes like papaya salad, sausages, and Traditional Thai dessert.
- Eat at Chatuchak's best chicken noodle restaurant. They're so busy that they have changed the restaurant's name into 'The Must-Wait Chicken Noodle Restaurant'.
- Watch an amazing Teh Tarik preparation technique, known as tea pulling.
- Visit Aor Tor Kor wet market, ranked the 4th spot in the CNN's world's best market list.
- Be guided through Chatuchak Market, known to be difficult to navigate if you're a first-timer.
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- 7 food stops with 12+ delicious food and drink samples (enough for big lunch)
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Bangkok Food Guide Leaflet
What's not included?
- Transportation from and to our meeting place
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
|Price Per Person||฿1,800||฿1,700||฿1,600||฿1,500||฿1,400||฿1,350||฿1,300|