Motorbike Food Adventure & Amazing Night Market
When in Bangkok, eat as the Bangkokians do! Find out locals' favorite spots to dine and unwind after hours on the back of a motorbike. Feel the thrills of a motorbike adventure through the streets of Bangkok at night, and hop off at 5 spots and markets where the locals meet, eat, and hang out. Our well-trained motorbike driver and food tour guide will lead you to explore downtown Bangkok's cluster of bars and restaurants, sample a variety of Thai late night dining cuisines, and visit an old-school Thai market. The fun continues at Bangkok's most popular vintage night markets, Talad Rod Fai, a travel photography award-winning destination. The market is home to arrays of vendors serving experimental and traditional street food, clothes, knick knacks, and of course, our favorite rooftop bar with the nicest market bird-eye view. Instead of being in tourist clusters, this tour takes you away from tourists' areas and attractions. Thus, it's a great way to see other parts of the city and to experience authentic local ways of life.
- 100% local experience with friendly licensed Thai tour guide
- A safe, fun, and exciting motorbike ride through Bangkok at night
- 5 stops and 7+ delicious dishes, drinks, and snacks such as one of the best Thai Style fried chicken in Bangkok, Northeastern Thai hot pot, rice porridge with a variety of dishes at Bangkokians' favorite eateries.
- Exploring Talad Rod Fai, a vintage night market whose bird-eye view over arrays of colorful vendor tents won National Geographic's 2017's travel photography award under the People's Choice Winner category
- Cold drink with a bird-eye view of Talad Rod Fai at our secret bar
- A visit to the shrine of Ganesh or the Elephant God, the hindu deity for success, wisdom, and wealth. The shrine, packed with devotees, offers a glimpse into Thai spiritual and supernatural beliefs.
- A fun motorbike ride during the tour by a well-trained driver
- 7+ delicious dishes, drinks, and snacks provided by the tour (think an extended dinner and plenty of time between stops so you can digest)
- Experienced and friendly licensed Thai tour guide
- A chilled Thai and imported beer or a non-alcoholic drink at the secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour (only in designated areas. See the areas we can drop you off here.)
- Flower or garlands to offer to the Ganesh God
- Basic medical insurance
What's not included?
- Pick-up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public MRT subway system)
- Food and drinks which the tour guide doesn't provide and are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for the guide and the motorbike driver