Central Thailand Rice & Spice Trail (Private Only)
Recently featured in Fodors as one of the ten best culinary programs in the world, the Central Thailand Rice and Spice Trail offers the diverse experience to customers looking to experience Thai culture, history, architecture, way of life, and gastronomy all at once. Your guests can enjoy real local experience while staying in the luxurious accommodation.
- Discover charming secrets of Thai Gastronomy
- Master the art of tasty Thai cooking
- Savor a variety of Thai food: from street eats to fine dining
- Visit must see & local unseen sites, including the train market, the fisherman village, floating markets and ancient temples in Ayutthaya
- Relax in style at Hau Hin beach
- Stay comfortably and luxuly in famous Thailand 5 stars resorts and hotels
- Day 1: Welcome to Thailand. After arrival, transfer from airport to 5-stars hotel by the river.
- Day 2: Explore Bangkok like a local. Food walk in the morning followed by the visit to Bangkok’s must-see sites, including Grand Palace. Finish the day with a local dinner in Yaowarat. (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Learn to cook like a local. Morning cooking class. Free afternoon. (B,L)
- Day 4: Journey to ancient Ayutthaya. Full-day Ayutthaya food and history tour. Tastings include the giant river prawn. (B,L,D)
- Day 5: Go local in Samut Songkram. Taste & learn about local produces in Don Wai market. Visit the fisherman village to learn how to catch cockles, feed wild monkeys, plant mangrove, and help local host prepare seafood dinner. Stay in luxurious Thai-house resort by the river. (B,L,D)
- Day 6: Discover unseen floating market and Petchburi. Morning Buddhist alms offering. Visit the exciting train market and the offbeat floating market. Explore sites and taste of unseen Petchburi. Seafood dinner at Hua Hin best beachfront local restaurant. Stay in 5 stars beachfront resort. (B,L,D)
- Day 7: Get retreat in Hua Hin. Morning visit to a winery for tropical wine tasting and elephant riding. Afternoon free time on the beach. Evening at Hua Hin night market. (B,L)
- Day 8: A memorable farewell. Back to Bangkok and stop for lunch with best Pad Thai. Free afternoon. Visit Bangkok’s roof top bar for farewell drink at night. Stay at 4 stars city center hotel. (B,L)
- Day 9: Airport Transfer. Transfer from hotel to airport. (B)
- Day 1 - 4 Chatrium Riverside, Day 5 Baan Amphawa Resort & Spa, Day 6-7 Wora Bura Hua Hin Resort & Spa, Day 8 Glow Pratunam
- The tour is inclusive of most meals, private transportation, accommodation, and activities as mentioned in the program. Standard vehicle is VIP van (Maximum 6 people/van) if not otherwise mentioned.