Bizarre Food Challenge
Bangkok is long known as the food heaven for foodies. It has a wide selection of food you can imagine of. Anything you can eat, you can find it here in Bangkok, not even bizarre stuffs! If you are “Adventurous Eaters”, Bangkok is second to none in the world to make your exotic dream come true. That’s why we’d love to invite you to come and experience our weirdest food tour, "The Bizarre Food Challenge”.
In this eating challenge, you will travel to eat exotically using multi-transportations. You will ride a boat, take a train, adventure in a Tuk Tuk to find “hole in the wall restaurants” and taste their “rare and bizarre items”. We assure you that this adventure will be a fun and weirdly yummy trip you will never forget!
- Visit the famous Bizarre restaurant even Andrew Zimmern loves it.
- Try the most scary yet yummy ball, the pig’s brain ball.
- Sip the bloody soup with noodle. Then you will know why this kind of noodle is so popular for Thais.
- Taste the most smelly fish on earth. Just like durian, this kind of fish is not allowed in hotels, airplane and public places.
- Adventure to eat just like locals. By the end of the trip, you will be an expert using Bangkok multi-transportation
- 7+ delicious bizarre food that tastes great
- A chance to ride a boat, take a train, adventure in a Tuk Tuk
- Complementary basic medical insurance
- A Bizarre food certificate
- Bangkok Food Guide Leaflet
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
Service Rate (Private Only)
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
|Price Per Person THB||2,200||2,200||2,050||2,050||1,900||1,900||1,750|