Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk
With more than 10,000 pubs and bars , Bangkok is widely known as one of the world's best nightlife cities. On this tour, we will bring you to explore Bangkok’s never-to-be-missed nightlife areas to experience 4 most unique and exotic bars. Starting your journey at BTS Thonglor, then start your night with the first bar specializing on Thai-style Tequila (known to locals as Ya Dong) with amazingly fun environment. While the night is still young, beat up your night with cool modern-traditional Thai music bar. Here, you will experience how traditional Thai music is perfectly paired with liquor. Then, the Tuk Tuk will take you to the secret underground bar decorating in oriental style. This third bar is very famous for jazz. The tour will be ended at the fourth bar, which you can see Muay Thai (Thai kickboxing) while zipping your cool beer or cocktail. It’s probably the only bar in the world that has Muay Thai stage inside.
Join the night with us, it will be UNIQUE, FUN, SAFE and MOST EXOTIC BAR CRAWL ever.
**Short and slippers is not allowed to enter the bars**
***Please note that the tour price does not include alcohol drinks and other beverages. Customers are required to purchase at least ONE DRINK at each bar. Alcohol at each bar is around 300 baht per drink (by cash)***
- A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
- 4 amazing and unique bar
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Drop off service at the end of the tour ( only hotels in Bangkok city center. Please check the drop off area here )
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included?
- The tour price DOES NOT include alcohol drinks and other beverages. Customers are required to purchase at least ONE DRINK at each bar. (300 THB by cash)
- Pick up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public BTS sky train system)
- Gratuity (tips) is not included in the price.
First tour is available on December 6th, 2016
Private Tour Option
This tour is also available as a private option
The itinerary of the Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk is identical to that of the Join-in one. However, in the private option, it will be more exclusive (just you and the guide)and the tour starting time is more flexible. On this private tour, you can decide your own starting time ranging from 7.30 pm – 8.00 pm. We can’t start the tour later than 8.00 pm.
*Note: This price is per person. It also does not include “ Pick up and drop off service”
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9-12 pax|
|Price Per Person THB||1,800||1,700||1,600||1,500||1,400||1,350||1,300||1,200|
What people say about this tour
We did the Historic Bangrak Food Tasting & Culture Tour. A great experience. Loved our guide...very knowledgeable...spoke perfect English...extremely pleasant and accommodating.WilliamWhitmo, TripAdvisor |
Great food...and a brief chance to see life in Bangkok as locals experience it.
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Historic Bangrak Food Tasting and Culture Tour. Our guide, Yi Wah, was interesting, knowledgeable, warm, friendly, and fun. The combination of food and sights was well-balanced, and the restaurants were well-selected. I would not hesitate to recommend Bangkok Food Tours and Yi Wah, as a guide. I wish you had a food tour in Montreal!Sheindelita, TripAdvisor |
Interesting walking tour with our guide, Tiny. Nice mix of Thai food, plenty of dishes to try without feeling too full, but did not feel hungry at the end. Easy flat walk in the 40 degree heat. Vivienne B, TripAdvisor |
Would definitely recommend if you'd like to try different Thai food, and taste the influences from surrounding countries.
I had a food coma at the end of the tour due to all the great food!Krissa M, TripAdvisor |
I recommend, skip breakfast if you're joining this tour.
What happens after my online booking?
After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails below.
1. An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
2. An automated booking confirmation containing a guideline to the meeting place and meeting time of each tour. The guideline will help you on the direction to meet us at the meeting place.
In case, you don't see any of these 2 emails within 2 hours after booking, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can't find it, please simply contact us at "email@example.com"
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.