Culinary adventure from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
Instead of taking a direct trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, this tour offers your clients the experience of the Thai ancient cities en route, including Ayutthaya, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai, as well as Lampang. Taste the diverse flavours of Thai regional dishes from the Central to the North. Experience the historical ruins of Ayutthaya and Sukhothai and the most beautiful Buddha in Phitsanulok. Enjoy two of our signature food tours in Lampang and Chiangmai.
- Discover charming secrets of Northern Thailand Gastronomy
- Visit Phra Buddha Chinnarat, one of the most beautiful Buddha statues in Thailand
- Take breath-taking views and learn about unforgettable legend of the historic Thai capital of Sukhothai
- Experience a new way of food tasting, on board the Horse Caraige in Lampang
- Day 1: Visit Ayutthaya temples and taste traditional food. See the Thailand’s most beautiful Buddha in Phitsanulok, and stay overnight in Thai-style upscale hotel in Sukhothai. (L,D)
- Day 2: Visit Sukhothai historical ruins and taste various Sukhothai traditional cuisines. Arrive at the city of Lampang and try our unique food tour on horse carriage. Overnight in a charming Lampang hotel. (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Drive to Chiang Mai. Visit the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai and see how local make Chiang Mai Signature paper umbrella. Along the way, enjoy the Northern Thai food as well as the insightful introduction to Chiang Mai city and the Northern Thailand food culture. After that, we drop you at your accommodation in Chiang Mai in the afternoon. (B,L)
- Day 1: Sukhothai Hotel, Day 2: Wienglakor Lampang Hotel
- The tour is inclusive of most meals, private transportation, accommodation, and activities as mentioned in the program. Standard vehicle is VIP van (Maximum 6 people/van) if not otherwise mentioned.