Bizarre Food Challenge
Bangkok is long known as the food heaven for foodies. It has a wide selection of food you can imagine of. Anything you can eat, you can find it here in Bangkok, not even bizarre stuffs! If you are “Adventurous Eaters”, Bangkok is second to none in the world to make your exotic dream come true. That’s why we’d love to invite you to come and experience our weirdest food tour, "The Bizarre Food Challenge”.
In this eating challenge, you will travel to eat exotically using multi-transportations. You will ride a boat, take a train, adventure in a Tuk Tuk to find “hole in the wall restaurants” and taste their “rare and bizarre items”. We assure you that this adventure will be a fun and weirdly yummy trip you will never forget!
- Visit the famous Bizarre restaurant even Andrew Zimmern loves it.
- Try the most scary yet yummy ball, the pig’s brain ball.
- Sip the bloody soup with noodle. Then you will know why this kind of noodle is so popular for Thais.
- Taste the most smelly fish on earth. Just like durian, this kind of fish is not allowed in hotels, airplane and public places.
- Adventure to eat just like locals. By the end of the trip, you will be an expert using Bangkok multi-transportation
- 7+ delicious bizarre food that tastes great
- A chance to ride a boat, take a train, adventure in a Tuk Tuk
- Complementary basic medical insurance
- A Bizarre food certificate
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
Service Rate (Private Only)(On Promotion)
*Note: This price is per person.
|Number of guests
|Price Per Person THB
Private Tour Option
This tour is also available as a private option
The itinerary of the Historic Bangrak Food Tasting & Culture Tour is identical to that of the Join-in one. However, in the private option, it will be more exclusive (just you and the guide )and the tour starting time is more flexible. On this private tour, you can decide your own starting time ranging from 10.30 am – 2.30 pm. We can’t start the tour later than 2.30 pm as our partner restaurants close at dinner time.
*Note: This price is per person. It also does not include “ Pick up and drop off service”
|Number of guests
|Price Per Person THB
What people say about this tour
We did the Historic Bangrak Food Tasting & Culture Tour. A great experience. Loved our guide...very knowledgeable...spoke perfect English...extremely pleasant and accommodating.WilliamWhitmo, TripAdvisor |
Great food...and a brief chance to see life in Bangkok as locals experience it.
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Historic Bangrak Food Tasting and Culture Tour. Our guide, Yi Wah, was interesting, knowledgeable, warm, friendly, and fun. The combination of food and sights was well-balanced, and the restaurants were well-selected. I would not hesitate to recommend Bangkok Food Tours and Yi Wah, as a guide. I wish you had a food tour in Montreal!Sheindelita, TripAdvisor |
Interesting walking tour with our guide, Tiny. Nice mix of Thai food, plenty of dishes to try without feeling too full, but did not feel hungry at the end. Easy flat walk in the 40 degree heat. Vivienne B, TripAdvisor |
Would definitely recommend if you'd like to try different Thai food, and taste the influences from surrounding countries.
I had a food coma at the end of the tour due to all the great food!Krissa M, TripAdvisor |
I recommend, skip breakfast if you're joining this tour.
What happens after my online booking?
After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails below.
1. An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
2. An automated booking confirmation containing a guideline to the meeting place and meeting time of each tour. The guideline will help you on the direction to meet us at the meeting place.
In case, you don't see any of these 2 emails within 2 hours after booking, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can't find it, please simply contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Bizarre Food Challenge:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.