Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk
Bangkok is one of the world's best cities for nightlife with over 10,000 pubs and bars. This tour has scanned them for you and hand-picked 4 exotic ones that you'll never forget. To make it more fun, you'll travel between each bar on a Tuk Tuk! Located in a hidden alleyway, our first bar reinterprets the definition of traditional Thai. Elements of traditional Thai such as decorations and music are presented in a fun and experimental way. You may toast to a round of Ya Dong or Thai Moonshine here. The second one is a rooftop bar with the best views overlooking the horizon of Bangkok. Its romantic setting is featured in a few international movies. While the night is still young, we cruise to the third one – an underground jazz bar disguised in the look of a 1930s Shanghai cabaret theatre. At the last place, see a strip club transform into a Muay Thai boxing ring! With daily live shows, this is perhaps the only bar in the world with a boxing ring inside. The tour ends here. You may continue your journey into Bangkok's nightlife or get our Tuk Tuk driver to drop you off at your hotel.
Join the night with us, it will be UNIQUE, FUN, SAFE and MOST EXOTIC BAR CRAWL ever.
**Short and slippers is not allowed to enter the bars**
***Please note that the tour price does not include alcohol drinks and other beverages. Customers are required to purchase at least ONE DRINK at each bar. Alcohol at each bar is around 300 baht per drink (by cash)***
- A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
- 4 amazing and unique bar
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Drop off service at the end of the tour ( only hotels in Bangkok city center. Please check the drop off area here )
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- Bangkok Food Guide Leaflet
What's not included?
- The tour price DOES NOT include alcohol drinks and other beverages. Customers are required to purchase at least ONE DRINK at each bar. (300 THB by cash)
- Pick up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public BTS sky train system)
- Gratuity (tips) is not included in the price.
Private Tour Option
This tour is also available as a private option
The itinerary of the Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk is identical to that of the Join-in one. However, in the private option, it will be more exclusive (just you and the guide)and the tour starting time is more flexible. On this private tour, you can decide your own starting time ranging from 7.30 pm – 8.00 pm. We can’t start the tour later than 8.00 pm.
*Note: This price is per person. It also does not include “ Pick up and drop off service”
|Number of guests
|Price Per Person THB
What people say about this tour
We started by taking local transport for 5 minutes followed by a short walk, sampling Thai food along the way. Also visited a great little coffee shop which has been in the same family for 5 generations. Then on and off a long-tail boat around the klongs and more tastings - we had the most delicious chilli prawns I have ever tasted.
I would recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in an authentic experience.katem28, TripAdvisor |
A great way to see parts of Bangkok that you might not see otherwise. Our guide Lily was knowledgeable, quirky, and fun. You get to sample lots of different types of food. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable half day. If there are four of you I recommend booking a private tour as you have more flexibility about timing and a guide all to yourself.Stuart B, TripAdvisor |
We did the historic Bangrak tour with Lily on 15th March and it was a total delight. First, we needed to change the date of our tour and this was easily accommodated without any problems. Then our taxi driver got lost going to the meeting point and we were late, but they waited graciously for us.kristen s, TripAdvisor |
My friends persuaded me to join this tour and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It took us to places we wouldn't otherwise have visited. The food, the guide (Paeng) and the overall experience was well with it. If your a foodie with time on your hands I can certainly recommend. We went for the morning tour which gave us the rest of the day to do other things. Ensure that you allow plenty of time to find the meeting point as I noticed several no show's from our group...which suited us fine!David B, TripAdvisor |
What happens after my online booking?
After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails below.
1. An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
2. An automated booking confirmation containing a guideline to the meeting place and meeting time of each tour. The guideline will help you on the direction to meet us at the meeting place.
In case, you don't see any of these 2 emails within 2 hours after booking, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can't find it, please simply contact us at "email@example.com"
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.