Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk
With more than 10,000 pubs and bars , Bangkok is widely known as one of the world's best nightlife cities. On this tour, we will bring you to explore Bangkok’s never-to-be-missed nightlife areas to experience 4 most unique and exotic bars. Starting your journey at BTS Thonglor, then start your night with the first bar specializing on Thai-style Tequila (known to locals as Ya Dong) with amazingly fun environment. While the night is still young, beat up your night with cool modern-traditional Thai music bar. Here, you will experience how traditional Thai music is perfectly paired with liquor. Then, the Tuk Tuk will take you to the secret underground bar decorating in oriental style. This third bar is very famous for jazz. The tour will be ended at the fourth bar, which you can see Muay Thai (Thai kickboxing) while zipping your cool beer or cocktail. It’s probably the only bar in the world that has Muay Thai stage inside.
Join the night with us, it will be UNIQUE, FUN, SAFE and MOST EXOTIC BAR CRAWL ever.
***Please note that the tour price does not include alcohol drinks and other beverages. Customers are required to purchase at least ONE DRINK at each bar. Alcohol at each bar is around 300 baht per drink***
- A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
- 4 amazing and unique bar
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Drop off service at the end of the tour ( only hotels in Bangkok city center. Please check the drop off area here )
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included?
- The tour price DOES NOT include alcohol drinks and other beverages. Customers are required to purchase at least ONE DRINK at each bar.
- Pick up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public BTS sky train system)
- Gratuity (tips) is not included in the price.
First tour is available on December 6th
Private Tour Option
This tour is also available as a private option
The itinerary of the Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk is identical to that of the Join-in one. However, in the private option, it will be more exclusive (just you and the guide)and the tour starting time is more flexible. On this private tour, you can decide your own starting time ranging from 7.30 pm – 8.00 pm. We can’t start the tour later than 8.00 pm.
*Note: This price is per person. It also does not include “ Pick up and drop off service”
|Number of guests
|Price Per Person THB
What people say about this tour
We tasted Thai dishes I had never heard of and probably can't get in the US unless I prepare them myself. Nonetheless, everything and every place she took me was excellent. With a running commentary in fluent English on the regional nature of the cuisines I was sampling, Tiny also filled in lots of details about Thai culture, both around food and other aspects of life. Overall, this was one of the best food tours I've taken, and Tiny's caring and attentive guidance made it all possible. A must do activity in Bangkok!FredRo1948, TripAdvisor
Did the local food tour around Bangrak on Aug 9. Get ready to eat for 4-5 hours, but the tour takes your to 5-7 different places and even across the river. Everything is well paced so you have a short walk in between every tasting, yet manageable in the Bangkok heat.DinhoGeneve, TripAdvisor
We were especially happy with the variety and quality of the food we were able to try and there was no way we would have found so many wonderful hidden gems on our own. Some of our personal favorites were the mataba at the 2nd stop, lemongrass chicken at the 3rd stop, & pandanus custard buns at the 4th stop. We will definitely be recommending this to friends who visit Bangkok!jonpohl, TripAdvisor
I had a food coma at the end of the tour due to all the great food!Krissa M, TripAdvisor
I recommend, skip breakfast if you're joining this tour.
What happens after my online booking?
After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails below.
1. An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
2. An automated booking confirmation containing a guideline to the meeting place and meeting time of each tour. The guideline will help you on the direction to meet us at the meeting place.
In case, you don't see any of these 2 emails within 2 hours after booking, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can't find it, please simply contact us at "email@example.com"
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Bangkok Exotic Bar Crawl by Tuk Tuk:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.