After a long flight to Thailand, you might be too tired of waiting in a long Taxi queue or negotiate for your Taxi fare. If on your arrival day, you are not lucky, you might encounter the Taxi scam that can potentially ruin your wonderful vacation in Thailand.
This is why we offer the “AIRPORT TRANSFER” service to make your first arrival in Thailand a hassle free and wonderful experience. Then, you can fully enjoy what this amazing country has to offer.
How it works:
After successful booking on our Airport Transfer, you will receive a confirmation email which also tells you the detail of your private airport pick up. On your arrival, our friendly staff will greet you at the meeting place area in the airport ( you will receive the meeting area in the confirmation email ). Then, he/she will take you to your private transfer vehicle and enjoy your worry free ride to your hotel. We also offer the transfer from the hotel to the airport. In this case, the driver will meet you at your hotel
- Private Airport Transfer to/from a hotel in Bangkok by a sedan ( Toyota Camry) = 1200 baht/Net. Toll fee is included.
* Suitable for 1-3 passengers with 3 x medium suitcases & 2 x small luggages
- Private Airport Transfer to/from a hotel in Bangkok by a van = 1,600 baht/Net. Toll fee is included.
* Suitable for 4-8 passengers with 8 suitcases
- If your arrival time is after 22.00 PM, there will be 200 baht extra fee.
- Cancellation made at least 5 days before the transfer date, there is no fee for the cancellation
- Cancellation made 2 to 4 days before the transfer date, loss 50% of your payment
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your transfer date, there will be no refund
- Flight Delays/Changes: We will do our best to keep track of the flight delays. However, it is your responsibility to notify us if your flight is delayed or you change the flight.
- Our pick up at the airport includes a hour waiting period. If our driver has to wait longer than 2 hours, there will be a 250 baht fee per hour.
- Our pick up at the hotel ( to airport) includes 30 minutes waiting period. If our driver has to wait longer than 30 minutes, there will be a 250 baht fee per hour.
What people say about this tour
We tasted Thai dishes I had never heard of and probably can't get in the US unless I prepare them myself. Nonetheless, everything and every place she took me was excellent. With a running commentary in fluent English on the regional nature of the cuisines I was sampling, Tiny also filled in lots of details about Thai culture, both around food and other aspects of life. Overall, this was one of the best food tours I've taken, and Tiny's caring and attentive guidance made it all possible. A must do activity in Bangkok!FredRo1948, TripAdvisor
Did the local food tour around Bangrak on Aug 9. Get ready to eat for 4-5 hours, but the tour takes your to 5-7 different places and even across the river. Everything is well paced so you have a short walk in between every tasting, yet manageable in the Bangkok heat.DinhoGeneve, TripAdvisor
We were especially happy with the variety and quality of the food we were able to try and there was no way we would have found so many wonderful hidden gems on our own. Some of our personal favorites were the mataba at the 2nd stop, lemongrass chicken at the 3rd stop, & pandanus custard buns at the 4th stop. We will definitely be recommending this to friends who visit Bangkok!jonpohl, TripAdvisor
I had a food coma at the end of the tour due to all the great food!Krissa M, TripAdvisor
I recommend, skip breakfast if you're joining this tour.
What happens after my online booking?
After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails below.
1. An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
2. An automated booking confirmation containing a guideline to the meeting place and meeting time of each tour. The guideline will help you on the direction to meet us at the meeting place.
In case, you don't see any of these 2 emails within 2 hours after booking, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can't find it, please simply contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Historic Bangrak Food Tour:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.